Just a quick recap… I am taking part in the Slender Challenge #8 sponsored by Health Renewal.
Why? Because I am fat again… but not for long!
The Slender Challenge: Weigh in #1
I had my first weigh in on Saturday morning and I am down 6.2kgs in 2 weeks.
I feel good. 10 weeks (and many, many kilo’s) to go. Stay tuned as I will give you an update every 2 weeks. Next weigh in is on 27/08.
Why the Slender Challenge?
I need to be pushed. I need to be kept an eye on. I need the support of others fighting the same battle. This is exactly what this challenge is giving me. Plus there’s a huge prize up for grabs.
Why the Body Renewal Weight Loss Program?
- It is a medical weight loss program which specifically targets abnormal and resistant fat, which results in slimming and shaping of the body.
- A highly professional team lead by a medical doctor assesses every patient.
- In this consultation your medical history will be evaluated.
- The doctor will then decide whether any blood tests are necessary.
- A team of registered nurses supports each patient in their weight loss journey to ensure the best results are obtained.
The program is based on improving sensitivity to Leptin and has four components:
- a low GI diet
- Weight loss supplements / nutraceuticals in the form of capsules and powder,
- a daily meal replacement with a low GI health shake
- Daily injections of a lipotropic substance (HCG) that targets and releases abnormal fat in the body.
If the program is strictly adhered to patients lose between 8 to 10 kilograms a month for women, 10 to 15 kilograms a month for men, generally find it quite easy, and feel good with high energy levels. In fact, depressed patients have mood elevation as the Leptin levels “Kick in” 7 days into the program. Many of our patients have tried numerous other well-known diets but find this to be the magic one that actually works.
Head on over to the Slender Blog to see how the other contestants are doing.