The winners are James and Kristi!
If you are a fan of all things weird and wonderful, Slava’s Snowshow should not be missed!
Slava’s Snowshow storms into SA!
Immerse yourself in a magical world of dreams and imagination,
interactively reviving your childhood ankle-deep in snow!
Win tickets to opening night in Cape Town!
Win 1 of 2 sets of double tickets for the first performance of Slava’s Snowshow at Artscape on 17th August 2016 at 8pm.
Entry is easy. All you have to do is comment below and you are in the draw. Extra entries for Facebook and Twitter shares – make sure to leave a separate comment for each share telling me where you’ve shared the giveaway. Please make sure to leave your Twitter handle and/or Facebook name for verification. Winners will be announced on 3 August ’16.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets are only valid for the date and time as indicated and are subject to availability and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
- Maximum of 3 entries per person.
- The prize comprises of two show tickets.
- Tickets will ONLY be available for collection from one hour prior to performance time, on the date of the performance from the Box Office at the venue.
- No-shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Kindly note that as a guideline, the show is not recommended for children under 8 years.
For the first time ever, the multi-award winning critically acclaimed international sensation, Slava’s Snowshow storms into SA later this year. This show brilliantly creates a universal world in a timeless theatrical spectacle while enchanting and empowering the imagination of audiences across the globe, resulting in millions of enthusiastic spectators across all nationalities, gender, beliefs, types and ages. The gradual transformation of the spectator during the show is one of the greatest feats Slava’s Snowshow has to offer. Get ready to be catapulted back to your childhood as Slava’s Snowshow takes you on a uniquely spontaneous interactive and wildly entertaining journey under a snowy blanket.
Over the past 20 years, millions of people across the globe has been left spellbound by Slava’s Snowshow. This wordless theatrical masterpiece is said to leave you speechless.
I am dying to see this show. Watch this clip and tell me you are not intrigued…
“Slava’s Snowshow is as theatrical as it is simple, as involving as it is inspiring.” says Variety while London’s Financial Times describes the show; “spreads a blanket of benevolent charm over the audience, holding them spellbound…” but perhaps the London Daily Telegraph best sums up the experience: “Slava’s Snowshow touches the heart as well as the funny bone. Full of laughter and joy it is a thing of rare theatrical beauty not to be missed”.
Showtime Management brings Slava’s Snowshow to the Teatro Montecasino, Johannesburg from 26 July 2016 to 14 August 2016, and to the Artscape Opera House, Cape Town from 17 August to 28 August 2016.
See you at the show!