I hit the half way mark of the Slender Challenge and it’s been tough. This challenge is not easy. Well, has losing weight ever been easy?! I’ve had my fair share of cravings and temptations and it’s been hard, but I have stuck to the plan (as best I could at times) and I am so happy with my results.
I had my 6 week weigh-in on Friday, and…
14 kgs down in 6 weeks!!
Can you believe it?! I sometimes can’t. It’s been hard work, and I still have at least 10 kgs to go, but I feel great. And I don’t look too bad either, if I do say so myself. I had to go jeans shopping this morning as my current pairs look horrible om me. 6 weeks ago they were too snug and extremely uncomfortable. Now they are almost falling off!
I want to thank Body Renewal for the Slender Challenge and for the chance to change my life. This time WILL be the last time!
Here’s a quick recap of the program I’m following:
Body Renewal Weight Loss Program
- It is a medical weight loss program which specifically targets abnormal and resistant fat, which results in slimming and shaping of the body.
- A highly professional team lead by a medical doctor assesses every patient.
- In this consultation your medical history will be evaluated.
- The doctor will then decide whether any blood tests are necessary.
- A team of registered nurses supports each patient in their weight loss journey to ensure the best results are obtained.
The program is based on improving sensitivity to Leptin and has four components:
- a low GI diet
- Weight loss supplements / nutraceuticals in the form of capsules and powder,
- a daily meal replacement with a low GI health shake
- Daily injections of a lipotropic substance (HCG) that targets and releases abnormal fat in the body.
If the program is strictly adhered to patients lose between 8 to 10 kilograms a month for women, 10 to 15 kilograms a month for men, generally find it quite easy, and feel good with high energy levels. In fact, depressed patients have mood elevation as the Leptin levels “Kick in” 7 days into the program. Many of our patients have tried numerous other well-known diets but find this to be the magic one that actually works.
Head on over to the Slender Blog to see how the other contestants are doing. I am so proud of us all!