The new REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial will transform your skin from dull and fatigued to radiant and smooth in 60 seconds flat.
This revitalising gel based treatment contains the following ingredients to leave your skin looking and feeling smooth, toned and firm:
- Boswellic acid – To relax muscles and fight facial fatigue & to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Magnesium – To energise and boost radiance.
- Vitamin C – To stimulate collagen synthesis, aid skin elasticity and firmness, reduce oxidative and UV damage, even out skin tone & provide instant radiance to the skin.
Why Vitamin C? It instantly brightens and evens skin tone and has a firming, toning and lifting effect on the skin. As Vitamin C is collagen boosting, it also aids skin elasticity and firmness in the long run. It also aids in repairing UV damage.
The product itself is a pale green gel that feels like a silicon-based primer and gentle exfoliator combined. The gel is then massaged into dry, cleansed skin. Once done, you wet your fingers and massage again. The water activates the potent dose of Vitamin C! When the water mixes with the gel, the ‘grainy bits’ disappear on contact and it feels like a smooth gel that you are massaging all over your skin. Then you leave it on for 1 minute before rinsing or removing with a face cloth.
I have used it 3 times since I received it and the results are amazing. My skin instantly feels so soft and smooth and it glows. My skin is a little red afterwards, but it is not irritated at all. It is more of a flushed look (like when I run up a flight of stairs… still working on my fitness, okay!), but my skin settles quite quickly again.
Why I love it:
- It is the quickest facial I have ever had
- The results are immediately visible
- My skin looks healthy and radiant
Great job REN! My skin already loved you, but now it loves you even more.
This fabulous white and silver tube retails for R470 and will launch at selected Woolworths stores nationwide on 1 September 2014 and at selected Foschini stores on 1st of October.
*Disclaimer: This product was supplied for review purposes. I have not received compensation for this post and the opinion on the product is my own.