[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
With over two million products having been sold and several awards, both locally and internationally, to its name, RapidLash Eyelash and Eyebrow Renewal Serums, has confirmed its position as one of the best eyelash and eyebrow serums in the beauty world.
Sounds good, hey?! Well, here is your chance to try it for yourself as the awesome people from RapidLash has sponsored one of their award winning serums (worth R999!!) to give away in celebration of Pretty Please Charlie’s birthday.
Also keep an eye on the blog for my review as I am going to start testing one soon.
Here are a few reasons why you want to try RapidLash:
- Lashes and brow are nourished and strengthened to fight damaging environmental elements, and premature fallout
- Uses an innovative, high-performance formula that promotes healthy, natural lashes and brows in just 4-8 weeks
- Easy to apply, 10 seconds a day is all it takes!
- Enhances the appearance of your own lashes!
- Vital proteins, vitamins and moisturising ingredients, join forces to help rejuvenate, and fortify delicate lashes and brows
- Powerful polypeptides provide effective protection against breakage, and naturally support stronger, more voluminous lashes
- Passed the safety status in the US and EU
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Paraben free
Blog Birthday Giveaway: RapidLash
To get the beautiful, lush-looking lashes you have always dreamed of, enter via the Rafflecopter below and keep your fingers crossed.
Terms and Conditions:
- All entries will be verified.
- The giveaway is open to SA residents only.
- Giveaway entrants are not obligated to like any Facebook pages, but it would be appreciated.
- The sponsor will send the prize to the winner directly.
If you can’t wait to get the lashes of your dreams, head on over to www.bestofbeauty.co.za now.